| Special Offer to MainLine Customers PlotAll - $199
Gcode smart driver
direct G-code output from any windows program
Gcode Driver is a Windows® Driver enables direct G-code output from any windows software, including: CorelDraw, MS Word, Illustrator, Art&Letters, PaintBrush and many more. With automatic conversion for all types of graphical objects (Vector, Text, Bitmaps and etc.) G-Codes for direct output to plotter or CNC machine.
Gcode - Features Tour
Professional Vesion $449 US| Buy Now| Download Free Trial
Gcode without bitmap converter $119 US|Buy Now| Download Free Trial
Complete Features List
|Directly from any Windows® program...
||with G-code Smart Driver...
||engrave to any plotting, CNC or engraving device|
- Support Windows XP and Vista
- Works with any Windows software: CorelDraw, EngraveLab, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat, MS Word, MS Paint, Art&Letters and many others.
- Direct output to file, serial, parallel, and USB ports
- Easy Installation in minutes as a windows program
- No Dongle/Security keys required - Automatic authorization and activation during installation
- Supports all variations of G-Codes (CNC machines)
- Supports any standard commands renaming
- Build-In Cutter compensation with overlapping support (Professional version)
- Supports multiple passes with individual custom engraving settings
- Multiple Materials Support: schemes for SST, Plastic, Burnishing and many others. Use PlotAll library of materials with editable configurations or add your own.
- Regions support - use different cutter settings for different parts of the same artwork (Professional version)
- Engrave any path forward / reverse
- True View - real size Engraver simulator (Professional version)
- Optimized Hatch Fill to bitmaps, text or shapes (Professional version)
- Graphic manipulation and editing:
Vectorizing with cutter compensation, hatch fills and centerlines and vector editing
Unlimited Undo/Redo options (Professional version)
- Saves art work as PLT files for further use
Gcode Driver will work with any G-codes enabled machines after simple configuration.
G-Code Driver can be configured with the following options:
- 2 or 4 axis output (TWIN coordinates)
- Set origin to TopLeft, TopRight, BottomLeft, BottomRight or Center
- Absolute or relative commands
- Any lines separator
- Lines numbering
- Number of digits in output
- Output XYZA renaming
- Any commands in header, footer, beginning or ending the curve/polyline