| Special Offer to MainLine Customers PlotAll - $199
plotall smart driver
ultimate solution for engraving directly from any windows program
PlotAll is a Windows® Driver enables direct output from any windows software, including: CorelDraw, MS Word, Illustrator, Art&Letters, PaintBrush and many more. With automatic conversion for all types of graphical objects (Vector, Text, Bitmaps and etc.) to HPGL and G-Codes for direct output to plotter or engraving machine.
PLOTAL - Features Tour
Professional License $449 US| Buy Now| Download Free Trial
Special Offer to MainLine Customers $199 US| Buy Now| Download Free Trial
Complete Features List
|Directly from any Windows® program...
||with PlotAll Smart Driver...
||engrave to any plotting or engraving device|
- Support Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7
- Works with any Windows software: CorelDraw, EngraveLab, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat, MS Word, MS Paint, Art&Letters and many others.
- Direct output to file, serial, parallel, and USB ports
- Easy Installation in minutes as a printer driver
- No Dongle/Security keys required - Automatic authorization and activation during installation
- Supports HPGL (cut depth, clearance, speeds, dwelling, spindle delay etc.) and G-Codes (CNC machines)
- Supports any standard commands renaming: PU - ZU, PD - ZD or PU - ABC, PD - DEF
- Build-In Cutter compensation with overlapping support
- Supports multiple passes with individual custom engraving settings
- Multiple Materials Support: schemes for SST, Plastic, Burnishing and many others. Use PlotAll library of materials with editable configurations or add your own.
- Regions support - use different cutter settings for different parts of the same artwork
- Engrave any path forward / reverse
- True View - real size Engraver simulator
- Optimized Hatch Fill to bitmaps, text or shapes
- Graphic manipulation and editing:
Vectorizing with cutter compensation, hatch fills and centerlines and vector editing
Unlimited Undo/Redo options
- Saves art work as PLT or G-codes files for further use
PlotAll will work with any HPGL or G-codes enabled machines after simple configuration.
Currently, PlotAll is pre-confugured to work with the following machines:
- Roland EGX models
- Quality One Engravers
- New Hermes
- Mercury Controllers
- G-codes for CNC machines
- HPGL enabled Gravograph